Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm in love with someone from a reality show that nobody except me watched

Meaning... I may have a chance!

Let me introduce you to my new favorite fall Bravo show "Thintervention with Jackie Warner". This Biggest Loser/Jillian Michaels' "Losing It" rip puts a new spin on fat people shows. It takes the competition out, and encourages healthy living everyday. There is no lockdown house where contestants stay, nor are the contestants morbidly obese. Instead, they are like most Americans, 30-50 pounds overweight, and those who wish to make a healthy change.

There were eight cast members on the show, and I have made the executive decision that I am going to marry one. His name is Joe, he was the resident a-hole, and he's perfect. He is constantly getting in trouble for his big mouth. When the season finale was on last night, me and the other eight people in America who were watching it's mouths dropped. He was beautiful. Cut and clean and gorgeous. The last snippet of the show revealed that he got a promotion and moved to Denver. Denver sounds good to me! He said he was ready to meet and boink his soulmate. I think I have a pretty good shot. He looks and sounds Jewish. It doesn't get much better than this, ladiez.

1 comment: